Uses & Compatibility
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler XL, just like the shorter original, is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
The XL is suited for all machines, but especially useful for U-Joints, Harvester Heads, shielded PTO shafts, and any fittings buried deep behind a shield. With almost 4″ of reach, you can be confident that you’ll reach your fittings and grease will go in, not on, your machine. When you want to release the coupler, simply depress the thumb lever, even at extreme pressures. Watch the video on this page for a demonstration.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
Replaceable Seal & Jaws
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler XL is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new. See our tutorial here. We include a free replacement seal and jaws with every coupler that we sell. Additional Seal Kits are also available from our store. The seal kits for the LockNLube® Grease Coupler and the LockNLube® Grease Coupler XL are identical and can be used in either model.
WILL NOT LEAK ONCE LOCKED ON.
HANDS-FREE, DOES NOT RELEASE UNDER PRESSURE.
3.6″ OF EFFECTIVE REACH. PERFECT FOR GREASING U-JOINTS, HARVESTER HEADS, SHIELDED PTO SHAFTS, AND DEEPLY RECESSED FITTINGS.
WILL NOT LEAK ONCE LOCKED ON.
1/8″ NPT THREAD. COMPATIBLE WITH ALL GREASE GUNS.
WORKS ON ALL ZERK FITTINGS, SAE AND METRIC.
COMES WITH FREE REPLACEMENT SEAL AND JAWS. FULLY REBUILDABLE.
Features + Benefits
- Nearly 4 inches of reach suitable for deeply recessed Zerk fittings.
- Simply depress trigger to release, even under pressure.
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric.
- Works on all Metric and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Fits 1/8-inch NPT thread grease hoses.
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including: Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann), Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper and many others.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy duty applications.
|Max pressure||10,000 psi (690 Bar)|
|Zerk Compatibility||Fits all DIN and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).|
|Coupler Thread||⅛” NPT female thread.|
|Dimensions||L: 5 x W: ⅗ x H: 1⅗ In (L: 127 x W: 16.4 x H: 41 mm)|
|Diameter (front of coupler)||⅗ in (16 mm). Fits most recessed Zerks (grease nipples). ~1mm larger than standard coupler|
|Effective Reach (Nose to trigger)||3.6 in (91 mm)|
|Weight||5.8 oz. (164 grams)|
|Grease Gun Compatibility||Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual, and electric.|
|Seal||Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure|
|Lock-on Mechanism||Four hardened steel jaws are resilient under high pressure. Patent protected.|