- Available individually with no minimum order required.
- A master carton of this product includes 12 pcs.
- Sealed, 4″ round clear light that functions as back-up or utility light.
- Fully automated manufacturing process ensures consistent quality and reliability.
- Features extra wide, spin-welded, tongue-and-groove lens lip and waterproof seal.
- High performance, copper alloy conductors eliminate the possibility of wire failure.
- State-of-the-art bulb design features three supports for the minor filament and two supports for the major filament providing long bulb life.
- Wedge-base socket prevents premature bulb failure.
- Requires mounting grommet and 2-wire plug.
- Kit includes light, grommet and plug.
- See 426A turn signal, and 426R stop, turn, tail light for companion models.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt light.
- 24-volt version meets ECE requirements.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual filament, 2.10 amp, 32 cp bulb.
- Low light function is for accessory use only.
- Item is in a sealed bar coded and labeled Poly Bag.
- Perfect for Parts Bins and Jobbers.
- Part of the Peterson 415 series.
||6 × 6 × 6 in
PM 415 Clear Round 4″ Back-Up Light
| 1 - 24|| $ 6.13|
|25 - 49|| $ 5.82|
|50 - 99|| $ 5.51|
|100 - 499|| $ 5.21|
|500 - 999|| $ 4.90|
|1000 +|| $ 4.59|