- Available individually with no minimum order required.
- A master carton of this product includes 12 pcs.
- Sealed, 4″ round stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit. 426, 427, and 429 lights require mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 424 light flange-mounts in 4 1/2″ hole and secures with three screws or rivets.
- All lights except 427 meet ECE requirements. Kits include light, grommet, and 431-491 straight plug.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt version. 427 series has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- 2668 unit is high-heat version for transit applications.
- 429 clear back unit is ideal to illuminate inner compartments on service bodies.
- See 426A turn signal, and 415 back-up light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.426
- Item is in a sealed bar coded and labeled Poly Bag, Perfect for Parts Bins and Jobbers.
- Part of the Peterson 426 & 427 & 424 & 429 series.
||6 x 6 x 6 in
PM 426R Red Round 4″ Stop, Turn, & Tail Light
| 1 - 49|| $ 4.28|
|50 - 99|| $ 4.07|
|100 - 499|| $ 3.85|
|500 - 999|| $ 3.64|
|1000 +|| $ 3.43|